Rossin and Olagnero

Lovely

Lovely machines there :D
I really like the Rossin in those colours :cool: Is that the old shimano colours? I noticed one of these for sale only recently fitted with 600 throughout. Its a shame as I could have just afforded it but as usual it was too big :cry:
Its a Rossin, so I imagine it rides like the wind ;)

Jamie
(lunchtime dreaming)

Those paint jobs are stunning. They sure beat the black, red, and white schemes that's are de rigueur these days. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Rossin

The one that was on Ebay? that's where I bought mine; not sure about the 'team colours' tag but it certainly has investment grade casting; the rear brake hanger and bottom bracket. If you search Rossin Bikes in yahoo images there's some brilliant stuff.
i've spent hours restoring all the dings and scrapes and polishing all the metal parts. It needs a seatpost so a nice fluted laprade is on the way plus a Selle Rolls...

still got to ride the beast! derailleurs are Shimano arabesque, very old school bling!

:LOL:

The Olagnero has ridiculous paint! I have a friend in Milan who had a Magni PEP in yellow with EXACTLY the same laquer job, he thinks both frames were built by Vanni Losa who worked for Cinelli
I don't know if the link still works but you can see his frame here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

how random is that!

Nice Shimano Exage on this bike with 105 brakes and hubs

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice pair of bikes. I like the Olagnero paint job especially.

BTW, the Benotto tape on the Olagnero, is it 2 separate rolls of blue and yellow or one roll of multicolour?

benotto

one roll of multi-colour, blue, yellow and purple to match the frame airbrushing, managed to find a roll in Texas ( USA!!)
absolute bugger to wrap and try and get some integrity to how the colours matched left to right wrap... don't go there!

Also i had to unwrap from the centre to the hoods to get some gel tape underneath for comfort, and wear mega grippy mits 'cos this stuff is real slippery to ride on :roll:

I've got some of the tri-colour stuff but never been sure how it would look when fitted. At least you've given me an idea of how it would look, thanks!

just finishing it now! added a seatpost which I spent this a

just finishing it now! added a seatpost which I spent this afternoon polishing out the scuffs and panto'd in frame colours in the flutes :D

Attachments

• panto laprade post.jpg
    panto laprade post.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 4,809
  • rossin 1.jpg
    rossin 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 4,809
Back