Herefordshire Road Ride - Saturday 24th July 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...

Child care (lack of) has conspired against me, so I'm afraid I won't be able to make it :cry:. The best laid plans and all that.

Have a great ride, and spare a thought for me as I try to keep little one out of trouble! I'll open an ale to you guys later in the evening.

I'm out, The medication im on makes me really tired... Sorry, i would of loved to do this, next year I'll be up for it!

Forecast for Saturday is looking good and it's down to the big hitters - Bert, Andy, Sammy, Denis and Jurgen.....

ededwards":2oxdknfl said:
Forecast for Saturday is looking good and it's down to the big hitters - Bert, Andy, Sammy, Denis and Jurgen.....

Jurgen Klinnsman?

If I'm going to be anyone it'd have to be Ulrich or 'that fatty german' as the missus so eloquently put it whilst discussing previous Tour contenders.

Falling fast but I'll be there. Good a day as any to test the repair I carried out on the car....

John":bp6envul said:
ededwards":bp6envul said:

Jurgen Klinnsman?

Do keep up dear boy, thinking top TdF contenders at present so Jurgen would be van den Broek.

ededwards":20n5epjo said:
John":20n5epjo said:
ededwards":20n5epjo said:

Jurgen Klinnsman?

Do keep up dear boy, thinking top TdF contenders at present so Jurgen would be van den Broek.

Thanks for point that out Pa :LOL:

Which would you be Ed? I might have said Armstrong due to your years however as he proved in 2003 he can ride downhill, off road. Maybe Menchov aka the silent assasin. Sure you did a bit of that during your time in 'the service'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back