I am not in your area but is it ok to join a ride ??

Would be cool to see you rojo :D apart from slow :LOL: what kinda riding do you like or is there anywhere you fancy?

kaiser":r0461lqm said:
Would be cool to see you rojo :D apart from slow :LOL: what kinda riding do you like or is there anywhere you fancy?

Haven't been off road for around 10 years now :( :(

Love off road biking as hate on road :LOL: :LOL:

Pic's on your threads look amazing landscape :cool: :cool:

rojo":2e4f99mj said:
Cool I am very very unfit , so no worries about being better :(I would probably be at the back holding everyone up.

I'm going to try to get down to Glentress for that. Trust me I'll be holding you up, possibly squeeking with fear.

Mr Panda":3a4xkte2 said:
Rojo - you need to come to Panda Land sweetie :cool:

....and get yersef an avatar :p

Don't let Mr P put you off, we're all a little bit less accomodating than him :) but enough for you to have fun on a bike.

Be great to get up there for a ride, having probs with the forks for the explosif at mo and got to get it repaired and resprayed yet :( :(

Ey, get yersel up. The copious facial hair, tartan skirts, bizzare accents, 'Sassanach' brandings, Saltaire facepaint, battered confectionary, globs of porrage everywhere and shonky bikes can be a little intimidating at first but you will not find a finer bunch of gentlemen anywhere in the world. I love riding with MacRetro!

The accents are a worry as I have a next door neighbour who is Scottish and I can't understand him. But I don't talk to him much as he is a right prat, he gives you guys a bad name . He came to my door and said he was going to sort out my two kids 7 and 5. Bloody prat.

"The accents are a worry as I have a next door neighbour who is Scottish and I can't understand him."
Don't worry - we're not all Mel Gibson :D

Bloody prat.
Must be an East Coaster :shock:

;)

Back