FS: Kent Eriksen EBB frame. Price drop!

hrhansen

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just bought this one, but i really can't afford it (did not now that when i bought it ;) )

So up for sale or swap with a nice steel frame from IF or Ibis? or some other nice steel frame + some cash for me. I could also use a nice road frame.

I will include a dropout for gear so 1x9 drivetrain is possible.

now £1000 frame, Chris King headset and Salsa seat clamp

Text and pics from jonjones13:

As with all Eriksens, this was custom built by the great man himself for a 180lb, 5' 9" rider. Frame is disc only and has a 23" TT, 70.8 degree headtube, 73.7 degree seat tube, 12.3" BB Height, 1 3/4" downtube and 118mm headtube length. 47cm center/top seattube and 44 center BB to top of toptube, a bit depending on where the EBB box is placed.

Literally one or two very light superficial rubs on the brushed ti finish to distinguish it from not being brand new, the worst of which is at the bottom of the downtube where the finish has gone a bit shiny as opposed to brushed - but hell, it's a MTB which deserves to be ridden dammit :) but generally in very, very good conditon - see pics...

Attachments

• Eriksen 001.jpg
    Eriksen 001.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4,447
  • Eriksen 002.jpg
    Eriksen 002.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4,447
  • Eriksen 003.jpg
    Eriksen 003.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4,447
  • Eriksen 004.jpg
    Eriksen 004.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4,447
Re: Kent Eriksen singlespeed for sale or swap.

mikkel":377u5g8v said:
As with all Eriksens, this was custom built by the great man himself for a 180lb, 5' 9" rider.

that is exactly me :shock:

Back