Biggest bike I've ever seen

our very own Agency_scum's Longstaff and Bob Jackson

2323648119_eebba4106d_o.jpg

1443620842_de334a3d25_o.jpg

Even if these huge bikes have so-called "long" 180mm cranks, it must be the equivalent of an average height person riding 100mm cranks.

stedlocks":3nqhzg12 said:
I got speaking to the chap and he was getting it serviced before setting off on a solo round the world bike ride!

I was thinking that its unlikely someone is going to ride off on that if you left it unlocked, although shorter forum members may be able to ride standing inside the front tri.

Then again there is a fair amount of tubing there if you did want to make a gate...

Since when did the average bike thief ride away? You'd have to be startlingly tall for your bike to be too big to fit in a SWB transit! ;)

I reckon I could tailwhip my mountain bike through the front triangle of one of my mates track bikes!! lol
Biggest head tube going around in Sydney! :LOL:

*Edit* Actually, we have both extreme's here. Another girl I ride with must have the worlds smallest Vivalo track bike. The head tube cane be any longer than 60mm. Its so short she had to cut her quill stem down so it wouldn't touch the front tire!!

And there are other questions, not least of which being: is butted tubing available off the shelf in those lengths?

A lesser question is does the tubing have to be heavier gauge because it's longer and the rider will presumably be heavier?

Back