Could you get the stickers made up and repaint the stem?

The seat clamp is missing the lever which operates a cam (also missing?) to tighten the seat clamp.
It was quite a good system. And looked good too.

I think the origional wheels would have been DX hubs with Ritchey Vantage rims.

like i said before you just pipped me to this by a few pounds..... nice bike, however i think i'd expected it to be in better condition than it actually is, based on the conversations and extra pics from the seller, so would have been disappointed. Look forward to seeing what you do with it. :) :)

Rampage":2yp8oz2c said:
Could you get the stickers made up and repaint the stem?

The seat clamp is missing the lever which operates a cam (also missing?) to tighten the seat clamp.
It was quite a good system. And looked good too.

I think the origional wheels would have been DX hubs with Ritchey Vantage rims.

Cheers for the info. Rampage. :)

From the '91 catalogue it appears that the Al-Mega DX should have Ritchey Vantage Comps, not Experts (which were meant for the Cro-Mega DX). Someone's been playing wheel swicheroo methinks.

Goodness knows if I'll ever find another seat clamp. Gents, if there's one out there please let me know!! ;)

andybrett":3lc8tv7j said:
like i said before you just pipped me to this by a few pounds..... nice bike, however i think i'd expected it to be in better condition than it actually is, based on the conversations and extra pics from the seller, so would have been disappointed. Look forward to seeing what you do with it. :) :)

I'm happy that you're not disappointed! ;) :D

alpinestars al mega dx decals

Hi all. Am new on here and was hoping to find someone who could help me out in finding some stickers for my alpinestars al mega dx. i`ve had the bike for over 20 years and have decided a full restoration is in order.

Many thanks

Back