Anyone going to Las Vegas?

Repack Rider

Senior Retro Guru
Big trade show at the end of September in Lost Wages. I found a way in with the folks from Dirt Rag, but I don't have to cross any water to get there. Anyone else going? Mr. Kawasaki?

(Didn't mean you, Rumfy. I'm sure you will spend that weekend plundering my garage.)

should be there again this year. you workin the DR booth, or just roaming?

(but if the option of raiding your garage with Eric is open....)

hollister":1pq2pyl2 said:
should be there again this year. you workin the DR booth, or just roaming?

I gave them the option. I'll work the booth, unless it's better for their business if I don't.

I've been offered the option of heading out under the MTBR umbrella to make the rounds and glad hand a bit.

The problem is that my work schedule and bank account really won't allow it right now. :(

Plus, oddly enough, I happen to be heading up to the Mill Valley area that week.
What days are you in Vegas and whats your address again CK? ;) :p

SoCal-afragalistic!

Sadly I have to keep up the pretence that it's our family holiday (and Jo's paying for it...) - I'll just be sneaking out to bike shops and the hills whilst Jo has a shopping day or two - Las Vegas, although tempting, would leave me excommunicated...

I do like the idea of the Rumpfy raid on CK's place and I'm available in SF from the 17th to 20th with my empty suitcase... Seriously though, hoping to ride a little with a friend of CK's on the 18th (need to get some photos of Mt. Tam and the Repack Run for definite!); take in the SF Bicycle Film Festival and visit ssmike's new shop at Point reyes Station. Maybe I can visit Rumpfy to hand over the BOTM prize in person...??!! :cool:

Then we go south a little, turning around at Hearst Castle, coming back up to finish our 2 weeks with a couple of days in Santa Cruz.

No doubt Repack Rider will be giving us his unique take on Interbike as it happens...?! ;)

Neil

xeo":2hwzkbk0 said:
new cool stuff

No such thing. ;)

I bet if Eric rolled the Tomac through the pits he'd get more looks than the, say, the SRAM Red group. Maybe from the man himself.

Vegas sucks, IMO.

Tentatively heading out for a couple of days. I'll definitely be checking in with our Dirt Rag friends so maybe I'll see ya there (assuming Mo hasn't kicked you out by then :) )

Back