Show us your cars

Nice. Get a set of Supersport decals on it now. Maybe a set of the Supersport 4 spoke alloys? I had one bitd and loved it.

no way,its an xr2 lol,supersport.........bah pmsl

tempted to sticker it back up but only if i can get some peppers with r888's :D

longun":3nbpr4po said:
no way,its an xr2 lol,supersport.........bah pmsl

tempted to sticker it back up but only if i can get some peppers with r888's :D

Looks great the way it is :cool: , i always prefered the look of the Supersport over the XR though, had a 1.3 MK1 Bravo back in the 90's, green over silver, fitted XR2 headlights, dash, steering wheel and bumpers, lowered springs and a set of 6x13 Revolution RFX's, was a cracking little thing, went really well for a 1.3, sold it to a complete idiot who probably went on to kill it :cry:

Found this on Youtube on Friday :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_TOzBxg78

Cant wait to get mine built and on the road, seeing that one on Youtube fired me up yesterday to get the new front panel welded on and some other bits and bobs done :)

zetec.jpg

longun":3lrntm6q said:
thats gonna rock bud,heres a friends :cool:

Photo1675.jpg

Photo1676.jpg

;) i love this car :twisted:

Thats stunning :cool: , thought about converting mine into a MK3 (it's a 1988 shell) but it'll be too much work.

Do you know what size wheels are on that car, rears are filling out the arches nicely :cool: , i've bought 9x13 Minilights and 235/45 Kumho tyres but a bit worried now they may look a bit inadequate :? , the car did run all it's days on 13"s though.

Making me miss my XR2 :(

E reg, fully colour coded body kit, mirrors, even did the Ford bages! Put an RS Turbo cylinder head on it and a K&N filter. Went really well and sounded lovely.

Traded it in for a Cavalier as I needed something more economical for work, and the son of the guy that owned the car sales yard blew the engine within 2 weeks :roll:

Latest posts

Back