'04 Klein Attitude - Project 'Virgin' Update 15/7/10 pg5

50grams more :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and :shock:
I say thats impossible stevie ;) I will be fitting a ti bolt to the push rod tommorrow morning :cry: Their are no marzocchis that light ;) not that I know of anyway :oops: these manitou mars carbon cl are one of the lightest conventional forks ever made have you left the internals in yours before you weighed them :roll: if not there is a word for this behaviour it is CHEATING
and on that note I will leave you with your conscience tut tut :roll:

marin man":17g99n01 said:
these manitou mars carbon cl are one of the lightest conventional forks ever made have you left the internals in yours before you weighed them :roll: if not there is a word for this behaviour it is CHEATING

There's actually 3 words, fella..............

..................... Winding you up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ha ha - - - - - -GOTCHA!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

yep, my forks are 1700g, or there abouts, but luckily I'm saving weight elswhere in order to compete. ;) :cool:

If you want to see something even more avantgarde ;) Than what you are currently building take a look at the gay pompetamine below this in 98> It is so camp it makes me feel gay just looking at it :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Avantegardeness (I just made that up :oops: )is nothing to be afraid of ;) I sometimes go fishing in pink wellies :oops: does'nt bother me :LOL: :LOL:

Back