'04 Klein Attitude - Project 'Virgin' Update 15/7/10 pg5

Ok, so slow progress this week, has resulted in a 9sp SRAM gripshift 9.0 shifters up front, a nice light ISIS BB and a repainted RF crankset, ready for a nicely contrasting black chainring... ;) :cool: :cool:

Oh yeah, and a complete bike's worth of Ti bolts (absolutely everywhere I possibly could.. ;) ;)

Attachments

• Virgin12.jpg
    Virgin12.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,469
  • Virgin13.jpg
    Virgin13.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,469
  • Virgin14.jpg
    Virgin14.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,469
yes but complete mines only 19lbs of Au :LOL: and thats "complete" 3+9
so there ;) (worried :oops: )wanna swap :shock: did I just say that :?: :evil:

Nah, yours isn't proper, it has disc brakes and you're looking for carbon road wheels... :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Wouldn't want to swap as my tyre choice is offending too many people an I'd be worried your shulers might not cope. pmsl :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I could put a fr. mech and shifter on if it makes you happy :p :LOL:

at least weigh the front mech and shifter and add the weight for comparison ;) :LOL: and my lovely spinergy's are not road wheels but 29ers are road bikes as the wheel size gives it away ;) :LOL:

200GS front mech and any old shifter - it still wouldn't bring it down to your heavy metal.... :LOL: :LOL:

Loving the banter :D
Loving the competativeness :D

Bring it on, :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kleiner Vs Kleiner :twisted:

All hypothetical anyway as mine will ride nicer than yours anyway ;) (when I use it :oops: and stop looking at it and grinning :roll: )I think about five pounds has been added with them old motocross forks on it :LOL: unlike my manitou mars at 1200 grams weighed (with the air cap removed and replaced with a plastic one and the lock out knob taken off ;) ) :LOL: :LOL:

marin man":2xbz2xxt said:
All hypothetical anyway as mine will ride nicer than yours anyway

False,

Mine has proper off road tyres and the best possible grease money can buy hugging the bearings like a love that only mother's can give to their children :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oooooh, your foks only weigh 50g more than mine, that;s a pretty good effort on your part ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wish I'd gone for lighter brakes now, :LOL: :LOL:

Back