MODERN: FTW Industries FB10 & Spooky Proto HT

Our brakes are going to be fitted directly to the swing arm. All I care about is how the frame performs personally, with FTW's heritage I would expect this frame to be absolutely bang-on.

LeeDevelopment":2xfugc82 said:
Our brakes are going to be fitted directly to the swing arm. All I care about is how the frame performs personally, with FTW's heritage I would expect this frame to be absolutely bang-on.

How the frame performs is always all that matters ;) Well, unless your over on pink bike... then everything has to fit the perfect "fad" image. (Reason Im enjoying digging through this site so much... is all you guys have a "if it works great and puts a smile on your face thats all that matters" ordeal :)

Will love to see some in-depth reviews on this. Video review anyone"?

single pivot design, tested, proven, wins!
im thinkin maybe lime green but arent royal running white and purple this year?
you could do purple and white camo (*drools* mmmm purple and white camo!) :D

OK Here we go, new decals on frame and also the Spooky Bikes prototype Bandwagon jump bike of Nick's too

FB10Buildup1.jpg

SpookyHTsideview.jpg

FB10andSpookyHT.jpg

FB10-almostthere.jpg

FB10atHamsterleyfront.jpg

FB10Sideviewfromrear.jpg

FB10SideView.jpg

FB10TrackStop.jpg

Et voila, feedback so far is that the frame absolutely handles like a dream although it hasn't been raced on as of yet and Nick's still getting used to it.

:D

Very Distinctive, gotta love Frank's handywork

That blue jumpbike is nice too, but to be a "proper" Bandwagon it needs some gussets ...

Enjoy!!

DH isnt my thing but that is one hell of a nice bike i would even say id like to have a ride on it.it looka a fast ride if you know what i mean.
simon

Latest posts

Back