Anybody seen/know Stocko?

Pfennig

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I paid for some Deore Thumbies from Stocko a few weeks back, he seemed to be fairly active in seller and buying stuff until the day after I paid... and now nothing! I don't think he's logged on since as my PM is still in my outbox

Does anybody know whats happened to him? or how I might be able to get hold of him?

i met him a while ago next to royce engineering in new milton, he lives near by, then he came on a purbecks ride not long after, seems like a good guy and he really knows how to polish aluminium frames! :D i would suggest there is a good reason for his absence and not reading your message.

i know that doesn't really help but having met him i would say don't get to upset i am sure there will be a good reason. :)

I have the same problem..................paid for an item sent reminder 10 days later and now another 4 days later still nothing and my reminder is still in my outbox.

Keep looking for signs of him on the site .............but nothing !!

I've bought and sold stuff to stocko (Paul) , his communication was always very good so this doesn't seem like him. Hopefully he will come through for you guys unlike brompton who stitched me and a few others up on here.

I may be able to get his address from the courier i used when i sold him some wheels.

Hmm, hope he's ok then! Its a bit worrying when someone who seemed to be fairly reliable just dissapears

My stuff just turned up! Isn't it just typical that the day after I post something then they turn up.

Hope the same has happened to you Marmite King

Yeah, I've been waiting for something for a while, with an unanswered PM and one stuck in outbox, but it turned up today.
- I'm sure the fella will come through..

I've been waiting for a frame for a while now - same thing - pay the money then nothing. I hope the guy is OK, it would be good to know where the frame is though especially as I know he read one of my pm's - hopefully it'll just turn up!?

I bought something from a guy on ebay and two weeks later it arrived :roll: but "after" I had tried contacting him and getting a bit fed up I opened a case against him with ebay :oops: The poor chap had been in hospital with a ruptured appendix :shock: I felt a total burke :oops: dropped the case and appologised.So give him a chance ;)

Back