• WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
seannicknick":1yzbx58m said:
I'm in the Blue Mountains. Mostly ride offroad on the many trails round here. Have two proflexes.

Hey Nick, where abouts in the Blue Mountains are you? I grew up in Winmalee (just out of Springwood) just a few houses up from the start of the firetrail at the end of the street where the Winmalee shopping centre is.
Born there in 1983, moved out in 2005. My family etc are all still up there so I go there alot.

Hi, Voted, but forgot to post a message!. Outer SE Melb, 'bout half hour ride from Lysterfield. Don't ride much anymore, but I promise to get out there more next summer! Been riding MTB for 20 years, and just now entertaining the thought of skinny wheels. Bought my first road bike, and plan to get out a bit when the days get a bit longer. -Pete.

Aye Pete the weather has been crap for riding lately. BTW are you the ozpete who sells heaps on eBay?

I live out in oakleigh so it's a decent 20 minute drive to lysterfield we should get some riding up there when the weather improves eh

skinnyboy":2jdhmc0u said:
The Model Citizen":2jdhmc0u said:
Hi guys. Just joined a few days ago. I'm in Belgrave, just by the entrance to Birdsland, which leads onto Lysterfield so the Commonwealth games track is just a hill away.

I'm only here until mid Oct though as we are moving to Wales and I get to sample some of the riding there.

I have yet to ride Lysterfield. Any tips and trails where to go?

Is your bike finished? Let's get out to Lysterfield one Saturday morning.

Want to come ot the TDF night @ 'The Brown Cow' (Hampton) tomorrow night?

Hi, I live in NSW. One of my first races was the 1991 MTB Nationals, I raced the uphill and the downhill on a Fisher Supercaliber with Suntour XC Comp. I have been riding most of my life and built quite a few trails in my local area.

I currently have a 03 C'dale F3000, 08 Colnago CLX roadie, 03 Giant DH Comp, and a DMR Sidekick. Just started my first retro build: a 91 Haro Extreme Comp NOS frame, can't wait to get it built up.

Right. Time for the last ride in Australia! Didn't get to the places I wanted to get a ride in but did do Woodend and The Otways.

For those interested I'll be in the Lysterfield main carpark at 8.00 this Saturday. Mixed group of people so don't expect an epic ride. More just a last social gathering. I'll be cafe'-ing at Trail Mix afterward.

Look for a burgandy EF wagon and a yellow Proflex.

Back