Is my 2010 On-One Pompetamine Gay?

The reason the stem looks odd is because the steerer still needs to be cut down. It looks fine, get a tensioner on that chain and you're away, handbags or not!

No need for a tensioner - maybe just a chain tug.

I need to get the discs on before I take it for a spin! - plus, its designed for 700c wheels.... not the 26" its currently wearing

Those Syncros stems never seem right on steel framed bikes, in my opinion. They just look too bulky - Thomson are a bit that way too, though not quite as bad.

A nice steel stem is what it needs - black or (even better :cool: ) colour matched to the frame.

I had the same problem with my Swift at first, I chucked on some 26ers whilst waiting on my 29ers being built, they just dont look right running childrens size wheels :LOL:

Not keen on the saddle but thats a personal thing. Other than that I really like these and am half tempted buy one in white. Awaiting a review on this when completed

Is it gay, yeah its camper than a row of tents but then all bikes with clown wheels are :LOL:

Oohh just noticed I will be interested in how you go about the drop bar, hydraulic brake set up to, all the bikes I have seen with hydraulic brakes using drop bars and road levers have used a bloody expensive adapter to go from cable operated levers to master cyclinders

ferrit":2w6ad0f2 said:
I had the same problem with my Swift at first, I chucked on some 26ers whilst waiting on my 29ers being built, they just dont look right running childrens size wheels :LOL:

Not keen on the saddle but thats a personal thing. Other than that I really like these and am half tempted buy one in white. Awaiting a review on this when completed

Is it gay, yeah its camper than a row of tents but then all bikes with clown wheels are :LOL:

Oohh just noticed I will be interested in how you go about the drop bar, hydraulic brake set up to, all the bikes I have seen with hydraulic brakes using drop bars and road levers have used a bloody expensive adapter to go from cable operated levers to master cyclinders

LOL! Im proud of my camp ride!.

The saddle is contrasting but is only something I threw on for the pic, itll end up with either a Ti SDG bel-air or Charge Spoon.
I will also end up sticking on a larger front ring....camp bike all have big rings :oops:
I cant wait to try the drop-bar/disc set up, I have a NOS Magura HS-77 brake set which ill rob the levers from, and join them to some Magura Louise rotors.
As youve probably read, there may be an issue with fluid expansion but ive also heard that there wont be an issue, so will have to suck it and see.

I wouldbe gone for the white frame other than 99% of On-Ones sold are white, and my mate is buying the same frame in white, ive always felt...different.

KeepItSteel":fk13sho2 said:
Maybe he has an aversion to 'baby blue'?
I must admit, not the most macho colour on the planet, but kinda reminds me of my 97 Rockhopper...

Round here that colour is called gay blue...

andrewl":11r4stqb said:
KeepItSteel":11r4stqb said:
Maybe he has an aversion to 'baby blue'?
I must admit, not the most macho colour on the planet, but kinda reminds me of my 97 Rockhopper...

Round here that colour is called gay blue...

Must be popular in the outback eh?

Baby blue=Gay
Single speed =Gay (and poor)
700cc rims on mtb =really gay
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Camper than a row of pink tents ;) But I like it :? :oops:

Latest posts

Back