Black rim

longendale":12tazkxj said:
sorry i can't help you but i have a pair of these...spokes are difficult to adjust but apart from that.... :oops:

its okay ill true them up if you want ive got a hammer and a nice set of chisels and yes i do have a spoke shave,

Gonzalez, have a bit of patience when looking for stuff, don't forget this is old stuff and wheels are unlikely to survive this long without being replaced at some point?

And if searching ebay don't forget to check shop inventories - just found myself some Mavic 221 rims that are basically the same as on a 1996 specialized that need replacing due to a pulled spoke, by looking this way.

And found these too but wasn't looking for them - Araya TM-810F Rim Silver 26 x 1.5 32 Hole - which seem to be retro but I'm no expert on rims??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Araya-TM-810F-Rim ... dZViewItem

Good luck :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I also have a pair of black 221 rims, one is a 32h and one a 28h. They are built onto M950 front and M750 rear though.

Latest posts

Back