MacRetro Trading Post

The Ken":1ozuoma4 said:
Probably nae chance but has anyone got a 1 inch steerer(or full crown) for a set of Marz bomber lights? did they make them?

What does it look like? I fitted a set of forks with a steerer tube from a frame suppliers.

my bomber lights have a 1 inch steerer so pretty sure they made them TK. Is the supplier not windbreakers or some sort of mob, I will check my paperwork the night.

Here are some pics: 1997 Z2 Lights, stantions look good but oil is pissing out the seals, any idea what version of seals I need? I think the bushings are ok, I don't think there is any play in the bushings but I'll need to mount them to a bike to check.

c60fabda.jpg

4efff092.jpg
6161357c.jpg

6ff75bb6.jpg

5638a2fd.jpg

4655fc30.jpg

The Ken":2cuecz8u said:
Here are some pics: 1997 Z2 Lights, stantions look good but oil is pissing out the seals, any idea what version of seals I need? I think the bushings are ok, I don't think there is any play in the bushings but I'll need to mount them to a bike to check.

Pretty sure it's Bomber 30mm ones you need ;)

here's some picks of my collection for my zaskar build that i am thinking of splitting or swapping all for a running bike that i can use through winter and for keeping up with my older fitter brother on his feather weight on one. :oops:

frame= 98 zaskar i bought in 98 from andy at leslie bike shop
carbits09804.jpg

carbits09805.jpg

a sticker set of e bay (not specific for the year though)
carbits09806.jpg

set of judy's i got from e bay
carbits09799.jpg

carbits09800.jpg

mavic 517 rims in yellow/lime green
front is an stx hub radial laced
rear is an lx hub with 9 speed casette 1 broken spoke
still run smooth and not bannana shaped
carbits09792.jpg

carbits09793.jpg

carbits09796.jpg

xt front mech 98'
carbits09808.jpg

xtr rear mech with gold jocky wheel bolts
carbits09809.jpg

carbits09810.jpg

yellow x lite g force bars (few scrapes but all gets hidden under grips etc)
carbits09786.jpg

carbits09788.jpg

cheers for looking sorry about all the pics but they explain better than words!

cheers guy's

the on-one splatter is for the chop so let me know if you want it or any bits from the frame- see my sig below, I have some black bombers to that will be for sale and some red dukes which are nice but I think they need some oil but they will be cheap- I will post up on the for sale thread once I have worked out some prices.

I'm assuming that was the Salsa frame then Gazz? What're you thinking for the build?

Could well be interested in the Dukes too, pending steerer length and axle-to-crown measurement?

Back