Rossendale MTB Ride July 10th 2010

A big thanks to Mark for saturdays ride , even though it was just him and me we still had a great day in the saddle. These were all new trails to me and it was my first test ride on my Litespeed. This was a clash of the titaniums as Mark was on his spectacular Ti-mega ! As we didn't have that many stops I didn't get to take that many pic's but here's a few from Peel monument.

5a.jpg

4a.jpg

3a.jpg

2a.jpg

Brilliant ride mate , thanks alot ;)

Sounds and looks like you had a great ride. That area is somewhere I've been meaning to explore properly for the last 20 years. I would've been there on Saturday if life didn't get in the way at the last minute.

Some time soon eh...?

Sorry to let you down chaps - feel reet bad... :oops: On the upside, this ride now beats the North Wales one for its minscule size - should net you a prize in the Annual AEC Awards... ;-)

Mr K

Think a mid week ride is the way forward for the next ride, followed by a curry perhaps. Any suggestions of venues and dates appreciated.

It is Clayton this Thursday, i'm hoping to make it but need to book some time off to do so.

Would also be interested in a Macc meet midweek too. Maybe once the nice weather returns.

Midweek in Macclesfield? Why, I could show you a thing or two about midweek in Macclesfield.
You are of course quite welcome. :)

Shall we continue this in the Chat thread...?

Back