Alconbury mega epic aftermath thread

The EASY LATCH and self closing two way gate system enables this gate to be simply opened in either direction by pedestrians or users with mobility vehicles. The standard gate closing speed (approx 3 seconds from fully open) is very positive to take account of high winds or overgrown vegetation etc. The controlled speed closing option (available only on 1.5m gate) allows the gate to take up to 6 seconds to close according to local conditions and requirements.
A stock proof handle is available to replace the normal EASYLATCH handle.

IAEBG01_1_lrg.jpg

gibbleking":1mng4mui said:
sounds like fun but 30 miles is way to far for me...gunna have to try for a thetford this summer...at least that way when i collapse into an unfit pile of heaving sweating mediocraty of a bike rider i wont have too far to get back to the car.....
Let me know what date you're going and we can go for synchronised collapsing - if I last more than 2.5 miles :LOL:

IDB1":2k8pkal6 said:
gibbleking":2k8pkal6 said:
sounds like fun but 30 miles is way to far for me...gunna have to try for a thetford this summer...at least that way when i collapse into an unfit pile of heaving sweating mediocraty of a bike rider i wont have too far to get back to the car.....
Let me know what date you're going and we can go for synchronised collapsing - if I last more than 2.5 miles :LOL:

i plan on finding a cycle rack thingy cheap at a carboot this weekend ...once thats sorted i may even spend a few days there just lounging about...last years campsite was a bit noisy so im looking for summet a bit quieter this year..its for a fiat brave btw..

page3-1001-full.jpg

Manufactured from hot dip galvanized 25 x 25 mm RHS with four posts 50 x 50 mm RHS including adjustable bottom hinge which allows the gate to swing shut either way. Supplied in three sections plus posts and location bars for below ground. Virtually maintenance free once installed.

Back