Get your retro Saracen featured in the 2011 catalogue!

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This in from Saracen -

Saracen bikes are looking for people/bikes for our 'Heritage' page in our 2011 catalog.

We are looking for owners of a Saracen bike from the glory days (approx. 88-98 )

We need pictures of owners riding or standing with their bike (old pics would be great but recent ones good too!) Or just the bike on its own.

Anyone who's pictures we use can have a t-shirt (e.g. http://www.saracen.co.uk/shop/t-shirts/saracen-retro) There is a retro one but you can choose any from our range.

**Please send your pictures to the Saracen graphic designer: kira.askaroff@madison.co.uk**

**We also need: your name or nickname, bike model and year bought - this will be written on the picture**

Once we choose the pictures we will email all the owners asking for their t-shit choice and size.

Thanks very much!

Saracen Team

I dont know where they could have got this Idea from .......... cough .... cough...

I met Simon from Saracen at Bike Radar at the weekend and was talking old Saracens (naturaly) , They are really keen on getting the Brand back to the glory days and are loving the retrobike run of the old Saracens.

They are really good at dishing out feebies too which is always good, Fingers crossed for a new Kili Flyer then :LOL:

get in!!!!

just had this reply from kira

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for those pics - perfect, exactly what I was looking for!

I will definitely use the first pic (040720101220.jpg) Looks beautiful.

Please let me know which t-shirt you would like and the size plus your address. I will probably post them all out together in about 2 weeks.

Thanks so much for the pictures,

kira :D

Thank you!!!!

Hi,

This is Kira from Saracen, i just wanted to say thank you so much for the pictures weve had so far. I've had some really fantastic ones, beautiful bikes.

I haven't had a chance to reply to everybody yet but I want to use at least one from everybody who has replied so far.

We would still like around 10 more pictures..

Thanks a lot!

Kira :D

Back