BoTM July 2010 - Riders Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Klein Attitude
DH race in Sappee last summer.
13.jpg

4777474189_75ce452a7f_b.jpg

Some really nice bikes this month and the action pics just had to it, got a feeling its going to be a tough month lol

ape":3q8jyyou said:
Some really nice bikes this month and the action pics just had to it, got a feeling its going to be a tough month lol

i agree. it would be cool to see that every month

I will chuck the Conquest in, This is my back from the very dead project that has been put through hell since its afterlife as my bike :LOL: It did the SW minehead ride last year , HoNC in April (pictured) which was a bit harsh for it but came out with no issues, and lastly Raced at Mountain Mayhem last month.

20100411AX1998EH.jpg

P1010433.jpg

Shamus ! Your kleins are still amazing :cool:

This month, it's quite a mix between BOTM and POTM ! :D

hello
here my 94 wtb phoenix, as well, but with a nice togglecam in the back. instead of a roller cam. unfortunatly without the nice t2 fork but i´m on the hunt
thats no competition to the bushpig ride, but mine rides like a dream too!!

sloppy picture i know, but thats the only bike i got with an additinal action pic
cause i´m always the dork with the cam!

main.php

main.php

thanks cheers kay

1989 Specialized Stumpjumper.

Used and abused on a regular basis, the most recent outing being yesterday on the Aloconbury 'Epic' retrobike meet (6+ hours in the blazing sunshine!).

img00382_643.jpg

sdc10529_w800_h600_113.jpg

as it's a riders special i'll throw t'funk in to the fray. riden, raced, thrashed for 19yrs & still going strong. was a race winner bitd with me on it. pic from that there thetford forest in may,1 def by the big cheese, other poss chris.

Attachments

• thet funk.jpg
    thet funk.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 655
  • Thetford_funk .jpg
    Thetford_funk .jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 655
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back