Kick Ass Cotic- Latest Guise

Don't Whyte do a nice Ti bike ready to take long travel forks as well?

Don't know a great deal about the Ragely Ti but I'd assume it pretty good quality wise if built by Lynskey

Yay!! Another Retrobike thread turns into a bar room chat about Ragleys. Brilliant!!
:twisted:

Build on this one is on the burly side and it comes in at 27 and a bit pounds. The tyres are heavy though. For lighter rides I can swap out the wheels, tyres and remove the bash ring which loses 4 pounds straight away.

I have tried straight and layback posts on this bike and although I'm far from tall I find the bike fits much better with the lay back. Another plus point is when I have the seat right down and I'm hanging off the back on steep techy descents, the post puts the saddle right between my knees for a little extra control.

I do love this bike but I have started to conceed that a full susser might be a better option for the type of trails that I have built this Soul for. Has anyone tried the Cotic Hemlock with the 150mm rear end?? If it's as good as the steel frames then it might be worth a punt.

Dr S":23ib6174 said:
I do love this bike but I have started to conceed that a full susser might be a better option for the type of trails that I have built this Soul for. Has anyone tried the Cotic Hemlock with the 150mm rear end?? If it's as good as the steel frames then it might be worth a punt.

The Hemlock is a really nice looking frame and gets good reviews from what I have read. Can't you swap the rocker linkages so you can run either 120mm or 150mm travel on these??

There's just one problem with the Hemlock. They don't do it in my size :(

Back