Anybody want a free Proflex?! Just collect from California.

I could really do with a spare noleen rear shock to fit an X57 frame (i.e. with the conical end) if there is one going too - mine has blown and CVI who used to service them in the UK have apparently gone bust :-( It may be possible for me to use a shock with an eyelet and replace that with a cone off the bust shock but will have to double check...

Great score!

Ian

Ok OP decided to keep 3 of the shocks so I am only getting 2 smart shocks and and the spare Girvin Forks with a smart shock. I don't think I will need these items so I will probably give them away. I will also have a couple of springs to get rid of and possibly ODS shocks with maybe 30 miles on them w/spring mod. I'll let you all know this Sunday when my parts get here.

If there is a spare ODS shock with conical end that would do fine instead! Anything to get a 955 going again...

Ian

I currently have one on my bike now that was brand NEW less than 30 miles ago. Once I make the mod to run one of the Noleen shocks you can have it. Do you want it with a spring?

Once I mod my swing arm for the Noleen set-up I will work on the mod for the spring. I'll let you know when it's done.

If you end up with those linkage forks going begging (not sure if you've even got em in the end!), lemme know! Then I can buy em off you for the 856, stick my Vectors on the Orange... ooh all sorts of goodness for my bike shed! :)

Ziggy":2ixyt29f said:
If you end up with those linkage forks going begging (not sure if you've even got em in the end!), lemme know! Then I can buy em off you for the 856, stick my Vectors on the Orange... ooh all sorts of goodness for my bike shed! :)

If you want the Linkage forks I have the polished set that came off my BEAST I might give away. I'm in need of some brake parts.

I might also be selling my Magura Hydro Rim brakes.

TheRo0sTer":m7sooghx said:
If you want the Linkage forks I have the polished set that came off my BEAST I might give away. I'm in need of some brake parts.

I might also be selling my Magura Hydro Rim brakes.

Would certainly be very very interested! :D

Back