2001 KLEIN ATTITUDE (17.8lbs) mars cl and kcnc nokon (scales

weight

• under 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pic's fitted below :cool: I could not wait so have lightly polished them as well :shock: looking good as I dried the paint in a low oven for about an hour and it is quite solid.pumped them up to 120psi and they are very plush I think they are as good as a sid and a bit lighter :shock: :cool:

Attachments

• P1010057.JPG
    P1010057.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,252
  • P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,252
  • P1010051.JPG
    P1010051.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,252
  • P1010055.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,252
looks like it weighs a ton, now ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mine should be finished by the end of this week, and I'm looking forward to getting it on the scales :cool: ;)

I have only added about 430 grams ;) Thats less than a pound :cool:
I also have a pair of tyres that are about 100 grams lighter than my slicks and they have a tread and they are black and blue :cool: Which is incidentally what you will be if yours weighs in lighter than mine and I have to give you ten quid :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I also have some lighter bars on their way and some ti axles for my pedals :cool: and the tubes will be going ;) thats a few hundred grams.No chance for you stevie ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
( and I may get rid of my disc and get a rear spinergy gay wheel ;) to match my spare front and get some xtr v brakes :LOL: :LOL:
Do they float? They all float down here stevie :LOL:

so welcome at the mars carbon owners club :cool:

Man, that is a really stunning attitude. think it could easily compete with the todays tol-bikes.
great. and i knew it: the light-virus caught you!
damn good thing that is.

marin man":3bi7n9wr said:
I have only added about 430 grams ;) Thats less than a pound :cool:
I also have a pair of tyres that are about 100 grams lighter than my slicks and they have a tread and they are black and blue :cool: Which is incidentally what you will be if yours weighs in lighter than mine and I have to give you ten quid :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I also have some lighter bars on their way and some ti axles for my pedals :cool: and the tubes will be going ;) thats a few hundred grams.No chance for you stevie ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
( and I may get rid of my disc and get a rear spinergy gay wheel ;) to match my spare front and get some xtr v brakes :LOL: :LOL:
Do they float? They all float down here stevie :LOL:

Hehe :LOL: yeah I, for one will be a happier man when you get some proper tyres on it..... ;) :cool: :LOL:

I'm running superlight panaracer inner tubes in mine - less than 100g each ;) :shock:

As for the Spinergy's, they sir, = cheating... ;) :LOL:

Back