1 " ahead riser ???

greenstiles":3sh0706o said:
any one got one or know where i could get one ?? :LOL: 1"( not 1 1/8 )
What length?
I've got this brand new (and BOXED) LOOK stem in red which has a fairly decent rise to it. It's 90mm in length 1 & 1/8 steerer fitment but comes with 1" shim as standard.
If of interest you can have it for £17.50 including insured postage

4673282320_77446ea995_b.jpg

Hi.
Hope I am not clouding the issue here but do you mean a thing that looks like the quill of a quill stem that allows you to fit a a head stem on the top of it. I have one that fits in to a standard inch threaded steerer tube and allows you to fit a 1 1/8 a head stem with the top about 100mm above the top nut of the headset. it simply converts an 1 1/8 a head stem into a one inch quill stem with the subsequent extra quill height. If so I have no further use for this one and was going to list it with some other bits I no longer need. It is a black one however but the paint would remove and polish easily enough
Regards
Peter

hi i've just ordered a BBB 2010 model 1 " one that is internal instead but allows a-head.....fingers crossed it fits into alloy steerers as some do not :LOL:

It's called a "quill converter" - I have one on my Pioneer and it's top notch, you'll just need to put a few spacers under it if you're going to raise it.

Latest posts

Back