1992 Saracen Conquest

Picture update, I am no longer riding this naked :LOL: I m little late in doing this but is now all decal'd up, I have had a 91 Headtube badge recreated from my Trekker as I prefer it than the mordern "S" one.

It has survived yet another ordeal and was a dream race it at Mountain Mayhem 2010 :cool:

P1010433.jpg

P1010442.jpg

P1010439.jpg

P1010436.jpg

P1010435.jpg

P1010434.jpg

Well done that man, absolutely stunning :shock: :cool:

Was`nt sure about the yellow at first.............but now she`s fully dressed it looks great.

That, my good fellow, looks that absolute business.

I've just read through the thread and I have to say initially I thought – Noooo should have kept it silver, but now the graphics are on it makes it look really classy – the silver would have just looked dull.

Think I'll be contacting Reality to look at my old Rocky Mountain Stratos in the loft (the one with the crack at the head tube / down tube weld) – seems they'll do welding too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for you comments chaps :D

@crayons, if you need assistance with it let me know as they are 15mins from my house, I will also say that no matter what camera or setting I use the colour does not look like it does in the flesh as anyone at Mayhem will confirm, it's proper bright and in sunlight the metal fleck looks stunning :cool:

Thanks for you comments chaps :D

@crayons, if you need assistance with it let me know as they are 15mins from my house, I will also say that no matter what camera or setting I use the colour does not look like it does in the flesh as anyone at Mayhem will confirm, it's proper bright and in sunlight the metal fleck looks stunning :cool:

Good set of shots GM. If only photographs could show the colour accurately, as it does look fantastic in real life.
The decals really finish it of a treat though too.
Great bike. :cool:

Latest posts

Back