bunnerscj feedback thread

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Sold one of Beloved steeds to bunnerscj , met in person , a top genuine bloke and retro biker in the making :razz:

Hope to deal with again soon

Cheers

GM :cool:

I sent a bike to Bunners after he got it he complained and said he wanted a refund.. with another £25 which I agreed to give the refund but not the extra £25 as I saw no reason too it. He claimed he needed a box and postage money. This is after he already said he'd take it in the FS thread. Then after agreeing to a £75 plus plostage price asked for a reduction to £65 plus postage then he claimed he found another bike on Gumtree that was going to be £60 posted so he insisted I dropped too that. Which I did only as the money was going towards my girlfriends ProFlex.

When he got the bike he rang me and told me he had it and then started complaining. I offered to help him source new parts, a partial refund, a full redfund of £60 plus fees which is what he paid. But he refused too post it. Then he opened a PP dispute and rang me demanding a pair of tyres, crank set, wheels and BB without dropping the dispute, in the end I gave him his £50 refund he wanted because he was being unreasonable.

I had offered a full refund numerous times and it had been refused. By the time I gave him his £50 I have ended up giving him a full bike for less than the postage costs.

I wish I'd stuck with my initial no when he asked for the second price drop.

As for my own PP issues. As is pretty well known I was scammed out of £150 3 years ago when I had a paypal account, so I'm unable to have my own account now. Cyfa has been helping me out while I sort out my PP issues.

In the end it's my word against his. But I'm the one with recorded phone calls and such to back me up.

Also he told me to send the other parts he demanded too another address, apparently a family members. But that would give me no way of proving I'd sent him the items he wanted. In the eyes of PayPal, so I refused.

On a last note. When I refunded him the £50 he text me and told me too sell him the crank arms I'd already picked up for him before I gave up with his rediculous demands and refunded. His reasoning: "To recoup some money".

I suggest unless you want plentiful trouble and harassment you do NOT sell too this member.

SCAMMER

IWish":1o0fubkc said:
I sent a bike to Bunners after he got it he complained and said he wanted a refund.. with another £25 which I agreed to give the refund but not the extra £25 as I saw no reason too it. He claimed he needed a box and postage money. This is after he already said he'd take it in the FS thread. Then after agreeing to a £75 plus plostage price asked for a reduction to £65 plus postage then he claimed he found another bike on Gumtree that was going to be £60 posted so he insisted I dropped too that. Which I did only as the money was going towards my girlfriends ProFlex.

When he got the bike he rang me and told me he had it and then started complaining. I offered to help him source new parts, a partial refund, a full redfund of £60 plus fees which is what he paid. But he refused too post it. Then he opened a PP dispute and rang me demanding a pair of tyres, crank set, wheels and BB without dropping the dispute, in the end I gave him his £50 refund he wanted because he was being unreasonable.

I had offered a full refund numerous times and it had been refused. By the time I gave him his £50 I have ended up giving him a full bike for less than the postage costs.

I wish I'd stuck with my initial no when he asked for the second price drop.

As for my own PP issues. As is pretty well known I was scammed out of £150 3 years ago when I had a paypal account, so I'm unable to have my own account now. Cyfa has been helping me out while I sort out my PP issues.

In the end it's my word against his. But I'm the one with recorded phone calls and such to back me up.

Also he told me to send the other parts he demanded too another address, apparently a family members. But that would give me no way of proving I'd sent him the items he wanted. In the eyes of PayPal, so I refused.

On a last note. When I refunded him the £50 he text me and told me too sell him the crank arms I'd already picked up for him before I gave up with his rediculous demands and refunded. His reasoning: "To recoup some money".

I suggest unless you want plentiful trouble and harassment you do NOT sell too this member.

SCAMMER

lol

This IWISH dude is an 18yr old school boy who is well out of his depth here, read the above, sounds imature and is. Sold me a right dog and then tried to get out of it. Only resolved because he knew Paypal would refund me via a dispute if he didnt.

Yeah, I'm sure they'd of given it in your favour. What with the refusal to take a refund an all. Only reason I gave you what you want is because you were constantly bitching and demanding more parts sent too other addresses etc. You can't deny this as I have proof.

Back