1996 GT Zaskar is for sale on ebay 12.5 frame,pace evo forks

Status
Not open for further replies.
look buddy. i'm not saying it didn't happen either, but, there's no proof. and your just trying too dig everyone else a hole now. this thread is pointless not, i'd reccomend it gets locked. and if there is a complaint, take it too John.

Here is one particular message from gm

What happens if you measure that frame from the center of the bottom bracket to the center of the top tube where it meets the seat tube??? Walla 12.5". All GT sizes are measured center of BB to center of the top tube where it meets the seat tube. You boob... you measured to the top of the seat tube to come up with 15". You don't have a clue what you are even selling. Just trying to profit at the expense of those that have legitimate GT Zaskars??? They have names for people like you...fraud and crook. If it were listed on eBay.com I would get the listing booted. I've done it to many hosers in the past with fraudulent re-decaled GT listings.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mikeekim89":30z4ypbw said:
this thread is pointless not, i'd reccomend it gets locked. and if there is a complaint, take it too John.
Sent ed a pm, bit of luck the mods will agree ;)

mikee iam not angry iam just merely making my point..i have the proof in my inbox...thats all i need to know..iam not interested in whose sides your taking...thats a bit childish really

i havent used any real bad language so i dont really see your problem

Im not just gonna roll over because iam new on here

the bottom line is that I know he crossed the line.

Now can we just draw a line under this please

i will look into making a complaint if necessary.

Dewyuk":r86t3rob said:

Now can we just draw a line under this please

not doing so well with that buddy. if you really want some insulting messages, i'm sure i have a few from old msn conversations somewhere i can send too you. i still think this thread needs a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back