1996 GT Zaskar is for sale on ebay 12.5 frame,pace evo forks

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a point where things go too far though, and for what looks like a newbie, you've gone pretty far over the mark, other forums, you'd have been banned by now,

Look i dont care who or how respected he is..you cannot talk to people and throw accusations the way he was doing..plain and simple!!!

I didnt want to stoop to his level but to be honest Iam not standing for someone talking to me in the way that he did.

you guys havent had to read the messages that he has sent to my inbox over the last 48hours...

If somebody is making unfair accusations and throwing insults at me then i will be the judge of how i deal with them..community or no community.

:shock: look pal, i think you need too cool off. this is a forum, and the moderators are allready appearing too be leniant, you've only been a member 2 days. and your getting a reputation IMO, it's your word on these messages, or a well respected long term members word. sorry pal, myself, i'm siding with the guy i know.

You think that just because iam a newbie that i should let someone call me a conman,an idiot,a fraudster,

you think that i should not stand up for myself??

He is the one who has overstepped the mark.

I dont really care if i get banned or not...i will not stand for somebody being disrespectfull to me in the way that i know he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back