1996 GT Zaskar is for sale on ebay 12.5 frame,pace evo forks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so you call bombarding my inbox with around 30 messages containing insults and accusing me of all sorts of stuff??? you call that patient do you??????

I just wanted to sell my bike...simple

ive done that as well...got good money for it..considering its a crumby gt :LOL:

im happy anyway..so was the fella that bought it ;)

To be honest it was a shame to end it early.normally i never end auctions early but this was different.

because of the question mark over the bike i did not want someone bidding too much money and then being dissapointed when he turned up to collect it.

the chap that bought it had been following this forum and had seen all the arguments etc etc.

Quite frankly he couldnt care less whether it was a GT Zaskar or a Raleigh activator (remember them? lol)

He bought it..i got a fair price and he is happy..thats what counts!!!...

what i really want to do now though is get a gt zaskar flat end cap...and shove it up right up gm ass[/b]

Dewyuk":1jrzzo61 said:
what i really want to do now though is get a gt zaskar flat end cap...and shove it up right up gm ass[/b]

That, was un called for, the conversation was at it's natural end. GM, be the bigger man and don't reply too that, some people don't know when a conversation's over.

Now you're just being an ass .. whatever you think of him, gm is a well-respected member of the forum and a veritable wealth of knowledge about the GT brand..

Sniping at him here and in your auction does you no favours whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back