Bike radar live 2010 Brands Hatch 10 and 11 july

Chris,

I have your mobile (I think) so will give you a shout.

Any ideas on taking a bike? Seems people are but I'm not bothered about carting one round all day. Maybe I'll take my sons folding trike.

Hi John.

The website says that they have a secure lock up facility for peoples bikes.

But your more than welcome to borrow a Cleland if you want to take part in one of the rides.

GrahamJohnWallace":2awg59j1 said:
Hi John.

The website says that they have a secure lock up facility for peoples bikes.

But your more than welcome to borrow a Cleland if you want to take part in one of the rides.

i'd certainly like a try on the cleland. I'll pm you my mobile.

go for the saturday then bomb up the motorway to alconbury for the big lincs meet!

only 50/50 i'll make it now. Sat in m25 services nr dartford with bonnet up on car. It overheated in traffic.

If you see a slightly peeved chap with a ropey old silver bmw with the bonnet up on the m25 wave hello ;)

NM John, hope you get it sorted,

Will be there tomorrow, I wont have the Mobile cycle museam with me this time :LOL:

Look out for me on thd Breezer, Mrs Monster on the Pink Kona and two Mini Monsters on their bikes with Retro Bike MM10 t-shirts on :cool:

Never been before but am looking forward to it.

gm,

maybe you could pick me up from the services tomorrow. Waiting for the aa, suspect you might be quicker. Alternately i miight start riding home on the Yo in flip flops.

If anyone did make it be interested to know what it was like.

Made it there, more details later...

John, hope the wait to get home wasn't too bad.

But first off...it was sodding hot and the Grubb and I survived five laps of the indy circuit...

Back