AMP Research B4

Thats looking pretty cool already Gadro ! You do build some tasty bikes fella ;)

There's nowt wrong with white lads !!!

Bit of an update

Frustrated as hell trying to source some parts

Well in the end I went with a set of Crossmax SUP's front and rear. Avid Arch rivals are now sitting on the frame and managed to get hold of a 34.9 XTR front mech. Not to sure on the Avids yet may go for M950 Series V's

I'm still waiting for a new set of Middleburn Chainrings and Gold Chainring Bolts. I'm also waiting on some Gold Bolts for the frame Shock Pivot, Seat mounting points, Rear Mech and Brake Pivots. God, these were hard to source! C'mon Postie where the bloody hell are you!

All thats left is the cabling. I may go for gold braided but that may be a bit OTT :cool: ;)

DSCF0940.jpg

DSCF0941.jpg

DSCF0939.jpg

Here it is sitting in my Den, with me waiting like a predator to pounce on the 'MTB For Sale' section behind :) I'm surprised how light this bike is. I didn't go for the weight weenies thing as I've mainly been concerned with looks but I will be interested to see how much it weighs.

DSCF0944.jpg

This is very very very nice!

This i smaking me want an AMP for my next build, Although it would have to have the AMP fork.

May even go for a disc frame over Vs` :shock:

I would peronally stick to the Avids over the XTR purely because of the colour difference as I have never tried a set of Avids!

Keep up the good work bud!

Tony.... ;)

Latest posts

Back