mr k's peaks ride 18th sep 2010

Unless something with 'serious- long- term -repercussions- if- missed' suddenly appears in the SWMBO calender I will be at this. Last year was a brilliant event and as I've already had to forgo the Big Dirty Weekend this year I feel to miss Mr K's Day in the Peaks could be a marital demand too far.....but then think of the brownie-points :twisted:

The standard Mr K route is about 20 miles altogether, starting from outside the Woodbine Cafe in Hope, Derbyshire. Postcode is S33 6RD.

We'll start up a proper info and sign up thread in a couple of weeks though, with route details and the various accommodation option suggestions etc.

sinnett177":2b38noe9 said:
Si, fancy booking a B&B again for Friday night beers?

Can do, was thinking same place as last year. Those breakfasts were a treat. I will call them when I get back home next week.

Might be good to get a provisional announcement out so people can get accomodation booked. Know there isn't much choice in Hope and wouldn't wish the Benson & Hedges B&B Heathy and I stayed in the other year on anyone...

Due to circumstances involving the founding father Mr K, the date for this years Peaks ride is likely to put back a week or two, so please refrain from booking anything at this time. The calender will be updated just as soon as the date is confirmed and an official thread will be posted.

sinnett177":27unfu5o said:
Due to circumstances involving the founding father Mr K, the date for this years Peaks ride is likely to put back a week or two, so please refrain from booking anything at this time. The calender will be updated just as soon as the date is confirmed and an official thread will be posted.

News to me. Anyhow thanks for letting me know, guess I'll update the calendars.

Date for this years Peaks will be Saturday 25th of September. A ride thread will be appearing next week.

Latest posts

Back