Pentlands Aftermath - Cue Benny Hill Music

Scared pants? :LOL: Seriously I shall get full suser for upcoming marathon. Getting older and start screaming as a girl on a hardtail ride.

Hi Guys,

Was very nice to meet you all last Friday! Thanks for taking me along. Special thanks to Velo for PMing me about the even and asking around if someone has a bike for me and to Mikee for lending me his Raleigh.

What a learning curve! Until the first pass I thought that except for riding it a bit faster than i would have done on my Trekking and road bikes this was no harder than the usual avoiding of D tours/busy roads I had always done...
The most of the second half was a bit of an eye opener and I would not have considered rideable if I would not have seen you guys do it...

Hopefully the next ride will be on my Kona AA, can I come along for the ride on a modern bike too (if i can snap up a modern bargain on gumtree)?
I'll be away a lot in July and August and have the distinct feeling that I'll miss out on this summers riding if I wait for my AA project to come together. While the weather and evening daylight lasts i really want to be out there for an hour or a couple of hours every or every other night...

Thanks again
Stephan

Stephan you can come out on what ever is rideable at the time we are not retro snobs and I think most people have at least one modern bike. I don't know what the plans are over the summer because of holidays but I'll put a flag up when ever I am heading down for a run.

agreed ^^^

your welcome anytime on whatever you bring :D :D :D :D

i'm doing a couple of bikes for xc just now as i usaly build & ride dh bikes :LOL:

Back