10 at Kirroughtree

Checking in. Who'll be down there first? Does anyone want mobile numbers? And does anyone need owt? Any other Macretro's popping along to see us?

I should be driving down on the morning, hoping to get ther between 7:30 and 8(call it 8 :roll: )

Anybody daft enough to want to race at Kirroughtree in my stead as my ME is playing up this week. In current form I think it unlikely I'll complete one lap of the course :(

Not bothered about the cash I've paid, just dont want to see it wasted on a fails to complete entry on the results page ;)

I will be at the event regardless.

Cheers

Not so good Velo. Hopefully see you there anyway, but don't scoot if you're not up to it.

K - aiming to be down there at roughly same time, I'll PM you and Radek my mobile number (Velo already has it), although if I remember right, I think mobile reception is pretty sketchy. Bring the gazebo if possible, hopefully wind will not be too bad and we can get it up. Weather looking pishtastic.

15.gif

In ideal world I'll be there by 8:30 travelling down on the day, ready to race or not. I'd be obliged if someone could register me and collect my race number to save me running around in a headless chicken manner ;)

Better wind my alarm clock...........stuff I do for fun :roll:

Weather looks god awful for Saturday and so that could well be it for my attendance at this event.

3 hours plus on a scoot on windy western scotland roads and then a 10 hour enduro all in the wet, thats a serious downer :(

Be prepared for a last minute text giving my final descision :roll:

kaiser":1j0i1asv said:
Checking in. Who'll be down there first? Does anyone want mobile numbers? And does anyone need owt? Any other Macretro's popping along to see us?

I should be driving down on the morning, hoping to get ther between 7:30 and 8(call it 8 :roll: )

think i'll be aiming to get there around 7.30 ish as well. is anyone taking a workstand? cleaning equipment? tools etc not done one of these before so don't really know what to expect. i take it we are all gathering under the one macretro banner somewhere?

think i'll be taking it easy as well, back has been giving me jip and not had a chance to do any training

I'm afraid I will not be there :(

Retro bike is ready, Scoots good to go, but my ME is playing up and somehow I've strained muscles in my shoulder making turning my head painful :evil:

I am now convinced the SW 7 stanes are cursed for me with that big crash at Dalbeattie and my snapped gear hanger at K'tree and now this :(

I will contact No Fuss and offer up my place to anyone who wants it as its paid for.

Now I'm off to sulk in a corner.......

ZZ + Haggis as soon as I find out what my mobile number is I'll pm yah :D

haggis":37v0fzei said:
kaiser":37v0fzei said:

think i'll be aiming to get there around 7.30 ish as well. is anyone taking a workstand? cleaning equipment? tools etc not done one of these before so don't really know what to expect. i take it we are all gathering under the one macretro banner somewhere?

think i'll be taking it easy as well, back has been giving me jip and not had a chance to do any training

Haggis we have the MacRetro gazzeebo and I have a track pump and workstand too, I'll only bring a smattering of tools though.

Thats cool, if youve got the workstand I'll grab a load of tools then and some brushes and cleaning equipment

Back