OWMTBC 2010 in North Wales this September - thoughts please!

Tell us what you are thinking about the second OWMTBC event...

• OWMTBC - what's all that about then??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I went to the first one, I'll definitely go to the second!

• I don't think I have the right bike...

• I'm not a racer so it's not for me...

• I can't afford the time...

• I don't have any money left...

• It's too far to travel

• You could talk me round, I suppose...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone from the south who fancy a car share can contact me .

pick up anywhere round the M25 .

I ll take a van , so plenty of room for the bikes BUT :

I am crap at direction . after MM 2 years ago , I received an A to Z in the post ........

Got a pass for the weekend, so have signed up on the webby thing. Two weekends away biking. :)

Unfortunately for me (given I've signed up to facebook, read about it and everything, even voted a while ago on this poll but thought I'd comment why now)

It's the first weekend after the first week i'm back at work after 7 weeks off on holiday (aka school goes back) and so just bad timing as I cannot really do a family holiday, which it would need to be given the distance for me financially.

I had planned to go but I seem to have run into event/meet overload, I'm already signed up for one expensive weekend and like the ken it would be expensive. Still I have cancelled a few other things.....

The big red bus takes 4 - I have had to pull out of one event because of a date change, what are the camping options in the area?

It's hill walker ground zero - so I'd guess there would be plenty. I'm going over to talk to various people next Tuesday - I'll do a recce and report back then.

BTW - the OW organisers have decided that the ultra limited Fairfax 2011 Old Worlds places will be offered to participants of 2009 and 2010 events as priority... so think on people!

Mr K

i'm out for time restraints (work 6 days and very awkward to take a saturday off- have to close the shop on the busiest day of the week). also i have no cash. also feel my bikes are not old enough and i am scared of competitive events!

how's that?
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back