Morvélo / Retrobike Fat Tire Flyer Collaboration T-shirt

This one needs to caption ;)

20100707morveloftfCK.jpg

How are folks finding the sizing? Roadiesque or mtb generous?

kaiser":1wfqflry said:

The one I'm wearing in the photo is labeled XL, but it would not fit on any of my bigger friends. I'm just under 6' and about 85 kg. or whatever that is in "stone."

Repack Rider":6l3n60zh said:
kaiser":6l3n60zh said:

The one I'm wearing in the photo is labeled XL, but it would not fit on any of my bigger friends. I'm just under 6' and about 85 kg. or whatever that is in "stone."

Are they different from other Morvelo tops? There is a sizing chart on the website, so I went by that...

jimmy5willy":32dlwg1f said:
Repack Rider":32dlwg1f said:
kaiser":32dlwg1f said:

Are they different from other Morvelo tops? There is a sizing chart on the website, so I went by that...

They are sized like a normal 'regular' fit morvelo t-shirt, as per the sizing chart. The fit on the shirts is a little slimmer than the gildan retrobike ones. I found the morvelo large to fit slightly slimmer than a retrobike large. I have a morvelo XL in the fat tyre flyer and it fits good!

Mine turned up today. Large is a bit on the slim side.
I think a couple of washes and some shrinkage and it'll be too small. Will see though..

On the plus side, I got a bunch of free stickers and a badge.
Check your envelopes carefully. ;)

jimmy5willy":ji7r6wh6 said:
Mine turned up today. Large is a bit on the slim side.
I think a couple of washes and some shrinkage and it'll be too small. Will see though..

On the plus side, I got a bunch of free stickers and a badge.
Check your envelopes carefully. ;)

got mine yesterday too im loving the "warriors" stickers "come out to play" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ordered one

arrived fast

fits me spot on (medium)

freebies :cool:

awesome!

Back