July 24 Saturday - 'The Great Kestonian Ride' - Keston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be able to make this but it would have to be on a Scott non-retro. :oops: The Marin is being stripped for repainting. Still, at my age, I'll probably be the most retro rider there! :shock:

tintin40":35kcgiod said:
100% ready & willing for this. Getting sick of riding round Richmond Park hours on end. Need some real off road riding.
this and jonnyboys IoW meet :D

Oi! No training allowed :)

No worries on retroness of steed ... all welcome!

Kestonian":ubb3waeq said:

Oi! No training allowed :)

quote]

:LOL: dodging runners/dog walkers :roll:

[quote No worries on retroness of steed ... all welcome![/

Or their running gear :oops: :LOL:

July 24 or 25 The Great Kestonian Ride

sounds like several of us.

Kestonian, if you can let me know a Saturday/Sunday thats good for you Ill make it happen.

For any non drivers its a short ride from Horsham train station so we can meet there and ride out and have another meeting point in the car park at the woods.

Cheerio all

You could possibly say I'm quite excited about this.

I popped round to see Sidekick416 last night in search of a black seatpost so I could spruce up one of the collection for this ride.

Happened to mention I wanted a matching stem and seatpost but didn't fancy my chances of finding them in decent condition and he scurries away to produce some boxes with a selection of the right size and various lengths of stem, and a choice of seatposts to match the colour ...

Re: July 24 or 25 The Great Kestonian Ride

OlgaShtain":3o08xgm1 said:
For any non drivers its a short ride from Horsham train station so we can meet there and ride out and have another meeting point in the car park at the woods.

Cheerio all

Great. As I'll never find the meeting point in the woods on my own :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back