Kick Ass Cotic- Latest Guise

Very purposeful looking bike.

Need to build mine up with big tyres - looks mental :D

Any idea on weight?

I run a layback on mine to aid with having weight further back over a very compliant back end - mine feels almost soft tail like ;)

I really like the last build on this with the pace rc31s but I think this probably tops it. The baby blue is such a bonny colour and works well with pure white

Si,

that is the most practical bike stand for Retrobike users I have ever seen. I am sure, you can easily keep over 200 bikes in there!

Attachments

• 4766981359_87ac9bdbc2_b.jpg
    4766981359_87ac9bdbc2_b.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 2,387
:LOL: Na Cotic Frames are a lot nicer than Blue Pigs. I should know I have one. :roll:

Wanted a soul but the largest they did was a 19" :roll:

Stop winding Si up. :LOL: :LOL:

Simply one of the nicest bikes I have ever seen !

Just finished pricing up a 22.5lb build Ragley TI build, £3400.00 would get me a 23lb build, Crank Bros Cobalts the lot!

........slammed on the breaks after seeing this as I have been also loving the steel cotics. What is the approx weight on your build ?

Cheers Kev

Reckon that's got to be 25lb plus but I don't think it would matter that much as the emphasis is on going downhill quick with the forks.

If you have 3k to spend and want to go for a similar style then I'd be checking out the Dekerf Implant as well :D

Neil G":f4qili2n said:
Reckon that's got to be 25lb plus but I don't think it would matter that much as the emphasis is on going downhill quick with the forks.

If you have 3k to spend and want to go for a similar style then I'd be checking out the Dekerf Implant as well :D

Oh yeah....Ill have 2 please!!!, £2200.00 Frame only! looks fab though!!. Just found some cheaper Rag Tis on the net, does anyone know any differences between a Lynksey made Ragley and a say a cheaper Lynksey branded frame i.e the Ridgeline ?.
Cheers
Kev

Back