Which is the best modern?

Crmo anyone

Cove do the Handjob, Columbus premium custom butted handwelded in the land of the Maple and leaf super light and the hard nut Sanchez, both to run off a 100 MM fork, Rocky do the Hammer still, there's DeKerf, WTB, Kona, Orange, Salsa do two, an Xc and a hardnut, I think Reflex are still in the swim, Rock Lobster do the 853 as do many UK builders still. DMR's range gets bigger, Spesh and Mongoose do a few Crmo as do Flo, some have a hardnut tendency, but they are not that heavy or extreme, CHarge do a nice frame in both Crmo and Ti now, even GT now do an XC crmo frame again, more choice than ever!!

sorry to be the chav/ned influence on here ....but
pace 303
one-one scandal /inbred

you can talk high end exclusive stuff all day ..but...
you want stuff that works .....so
as afore mentioned
leftfeild ..a flying scott cross frame built with your eclectic selection

mikee

On a budget...

Genesis Altitude 2.0, Reynolds 853 and full XT.

Closest thing to what an Orange Prestige was BITD I reckon.

My current steed...

918786351_eeb8ed83bd_o.jpg

Like a Bontrager but for VERY TALL people.

cce":uwyzmj1z said:
kona are still knocking out the explosif frame only. other than that they've lost the plot in a way that makes me want to cry. it all started with the aluminium cindercone i tells ye.

i agree, i mean i really like the fame on my kikapu, it goes with the way the bike begs to be ridden but an alloy cindercone is just plain wrong!

steel

had a 05 explosif up until recently and that was a better bike than my spesh full bounce and ti gt, handled fantastically and superb fun. dont know why i got rid of it in fact......oh yeah thats right i got a cove hummer :D :D :D now that is an awesome bike! now dont get me wrong, i love my fully rigid steel machines but 5 inches of travel up front and a litespeed made ti frame and i become a demon on 2 wheels :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Back