10 at Kirroughtree

Had a wee comparison with the course map and the K'tree trail map. Looks pretty much like the full blue/red/black is included in one lap with some alternate linking bits :? This could be quite knackering so invest in Haribo's ;)

Nah, its near as damn it the same as 2009: side by side comparison, 2009 on the left, 2010 on the right. Mix of red and blue thankfully.

10kirmap.jpg

hey guys.. The very best wishes to all who are entering the 10 this year.. I went over a fair bit of the route a few weeks ago (the day I bust 2 of my ribs..LOL)
I will be down in England when the race is on... keep pedaling guys... and hope you all have a blast..

;) ;)

velomaniac":2x06mk5s said:
I didnt need to know about busted ribs :shock:

The FEAR is setting in :roll:

my bad.. I busted my ribs cos i landed badly coming off a drop off that was nowt to do with the 10 route... just me being a idiot ...LOL.. (and an old one at that...)

the route is pretty tough going I would say.. but then again I am not the fittest..LOL

Hey davy :) how do you rate the course they've picked? For technical and terrain? Any boogies in there? Hope your on the mend.

am mending very slowly... :cry: :cry:

for what parts of the course i was on i found to be fun.. just didn't like the natural uphill sections though... but hey, you will know what it's all about soon enough... ;)

Back