lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
hi all. our laptop has broken and i've given it to a guy to fix. he's had it a month now and not hearc anything from him and cant get hold of him.

desperately need a laptop that we can use with a dongle to get online and that has a word processor.

i am skink but have £100 to spend. willing to swap for bikes/bits if need be

cheers,d aev

My offer of a tower keyboard etc is still there if it helps ;) ;)

Thanks dude but we don't have room for a proper computer sadly.

She also occasionally needs to take it to uni too.

Thanks though, really appreciate it

I've got one that I acquired from my last job, when I left they actually said it was worth nothing to them and that I could keep it :cool:

It's big and heavy like most laptops, and a bit slow, but if you want I can get some more details and pics for you...?

If not, would a netbook be up to the task? Tesco have got a load on ebay http://computers.shop.ebay.co.uk/Laptop ... 86.c0.m283 and they seem to be very well priced (refurbed) and it's a high street name, so plenty of come-back ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cheers for the link steve but i think with the amount of work she's got to do a notebook might be too small.

Do you have any layman's info on laptop? How much and would you post it?

It's an HP compaq nx9030 if that means anything to you?? and it's packed full of Mindows XP professional. Probably no more than about 3-4yrs old at the most.

Yeah, sure I'd post it, it comes with a fancy fabric briefcase thing that you can store it in. ;)

I'll do some pics in the morning if you like?

Thanks for the offer monseur fromage but steve has sorted me out now.

Thanks anyway.

Back