The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sorcerer is a 1990 model, the Muddyfox year of the short top tube and long stem. They were slated in reviews for this as it made the handling interesting and never really recovered.
Anyway 1991 Sorcerer Megas I have seen sold on the bay make up to £100, the 1990 that is here would be worth slightly less IMO as it doesn't ride as nicely as a 1991 and it doesn't have the wonderful paint of the 1991. It is still a nice bike mind and for £80 I might be tempted.

Carl.

Anyone had any thoughts on value of my Raleigh M-Trax posted helpfully without pictures and a rubbishy description a few posts back

Raleigh Team.

Hello. Does anybody know how much this is worth please? Thanks in advance. It's in complete and original order. Tyres are still in great condition. Not sure on size though.

Damo
DSC00062.jpg

Re: Raleigh Team.

damo":1689tpdx said:
Hello. Does anybody know how much this is worth please? Thanks in advance. It's in complete and original order. Tyres are still in great condition. Not sure on size though.

Damo
DSC00062.jpg

If it was the Reynold 531 version, it would be worth £200+

Unfortunately the only Reynolds part of yours is the 501 handlebar, the rest is very poor quality (like the 21.1mm stem) sorry but not much more than £40 in very good condition.

Please could anyone let me know hoe much they think my Raleigh Mtrax is worth. It is all original (except the saddle). I am thinking about upgrading some parts or selling it if it is worth anything.

Attachments

• DSC00200 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00200 (Medium).JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 1,500
  • DSC00202 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00202 (Medium).JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 1,500
  • DSC00203 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00203 (Medium).JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,500
cleaned up and decent pictures i would think 100 - 150, assuming everything works

my turn. magura evolution rear brake. braided hose. in working order but missing brace though i was told this isnt necessary. i have it up at £25 quid posted. am i miles out?

xblqnd.jpg

2zgas7k.jpg

lewis1641":2qxdkrwy said:
my turn. magura evolution rear brake. braided hose. in working order but missing brace though i was told this isnt necessary. i have it up at £25 quid posted. am i miles out?

I've sold two complete sets for £45 both needing a service with no complaints so you are about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back