BoTM July 2010 - Riders Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis is right, you can vote for yourself and pay your wife to vote for you too :)

Joking, I love that overbury's but get a better action shot as danpiero's bitd shot is really drawing my vote.

The Ken":3m5bvbv4 said:
Lewis is right, you can vote for yourself and pay your wife to vote for you too :)

Joking, I love that overbury's but get a better action shot as danpiero's bitd shot is really drawing my vote.

I stand by my (shonky) 'action' shot. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeti ARC '94

My 1994 Yeti A.R.C.

main.php

main.php

John":2j4usjzh said:
@Sinnett177 think thisi s the third time the Raleigh has been entered so sadly I'll not be able to put it to the poll. It has also won a BoTM, maybe we'll stick in a rule for that.
JV, I feel discrimated against for having an old bike! Surely this goes against the whole retrobike ethos, its old school so should be in :D

To be fair maybe a rule should should be written that one a bike has been BoTM it cannot be entered again?

sinnett177":3kxy472z said:
John":3kxy472z said:
@Sinnett177 think thisi s the third time the Raleigh has been entered so sadly I'll not be able to put it to the poll. It has also won a BoTM, maybe we'll stick in a rule for that.
JV, I feel discrimated against for having an old bike! Surely this goes against the whole retrobike ethos, its old school so should be in :D

To be fair maybe a rule should should be written that one a bike has been BoTM it cannot be entered again?

Mark,

will indeed add that rule. Also since it's already been entered twice it falls foul of this rule...

I've withdrawn it John.

Some lovely bikes already this month, Ben's and Woody's are standouts for me so far, although the Grove and Manitou are rather tasty too.

I think it was seeing that shot of you in full lycra again that forced the rule change Mark... ;)

drystonepaul":1ix9gtlc said:
I think it was seeing that shot of you in full lycra again that forced the rule change Mark... ;)
It does have that affect on people :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back