weight

• under 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just done twenty miles on the klein and rides grrrrreat :D
But it was too hot out there for me ;) When you are this "thin" the heat dehydrates you quicker ;) :LOL:
(thats my excuse and I am sticking to it)
(don't you dare do it gibble ;) )

I have just bought some manitou mars carbon and will be having them sprayed to match at argos cycles (leaving the carbon brace in clearcoat)
They weigh only.........1260 grams or less with the v.bosses removed :cool:

Cannondale is crap

Klein looking good....how much lighter are the Spinergys than normal wheels?

They weigh about the same but by using these I can get rid of my discs and go xtr v's which are a bit lighter :cool: but I need a rear spinergy rev x first and I can't find one :cry: I could take them off my marin but that would be pillage and that's illegal ;)

I am not going to have argos cycles paint my carbon manitou's now as they want £145+v.a.t!!!!! to paint them :shock: :shock:
So I have had two tins of paint made in the colours I need and am doing it myself :shock: :oops: I have removed all paint from the carbon and it has come up very well and have primed them up with plastic safe primer which has worked very well.Paint will be collected on friday and we will see what happens :roll: I have done loads of spray work before but mainly on cars so this should be interesting,Fingers crossed ;)

I have finished my fork spray job :D and it is a great match colour wise but I have not polished them yet as I need to let them harden for a couple of weeks,Pics below :cool: What do you guy's think :?:
I could do with some new seals for these forks (2000 mars cl)as they are a bit worn :roll: Anyone got any ideas :?: (enduro fork seals do not do them :cry: )

Attachments

• P1010047.JPG
    P1010047.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,942
  • P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,942
  • P1010049.JPG
    P1010049.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,942
Back