Am i mad ?

perry":35j0pp1o said:
Dark green , gold , blood red . Everything else black . You have to be careful with a rasta as it can easily look garish .

Er......Ah........Already bought a green front hub and headset, looking at gold rims and a red rear hub :oops: so garish it is i'm afraid :LOL:

Also middle colour on the frame will need to be yellow, could'nt live with gold.

Also a light or mid green, keep the dark green for the essential (cruisshhhhiiaaaaalll mmmmaaaannnnn) leaves :)

Just like the axe in the pic above :cool:

perry":3u2g4npa said:
Dark green , gold , blood red . Everything else black . You have to be careful with a rasta as it can easily look garish .

no shit

i think if yer gonna ganja it you need to do some smilley's on it

is this wise, in paisley ?

if you paint the middle yellow and get fed up with it you could always
do a maccyD scheme /homage thing

mikee":ik6tikis said:
perry":ik6tikis said:

.....................is this wise, in paisley ?

Pure mento bikey, maan.............Boab McMarley an' the Buddies........... :p

seen as you are in paisley what about a paisley pattern bike....

StencilPaisley4301OD.JPG

The Ken":3uokygqx said:
seen as you are in paisley what about a paisley pattern bike....

That'd be a bit of a challenge, imagine masking it up :LOL:

Bottle has gone now with the Rasta paint job, trying to visualise it today and just think it'd be too bonkers looking :roll:

Need something that will go with the green anodised bits i've already bought though so back to camo or maybe some kind of green blue fade (aqua fade with blue and green anodised bits ?)

Back