2010 BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there for the duration. This is a really good event and well worth the effort of attending, even if just for 1 ride or a socialable drink.

Hoping to bring both the Dyna-Tech and ti-mega with me and spread the load between them.

Put my name down - will arrive with Beavis, beer and food! :D

Will be modern content though - sorry :oops:

FluffyChicken":20jvcu2b said:
giant-one":20jvcu2b said:

What's wrong with the Alpinestars ?

He's moaning that it makes his neck sore :roll: Told him to try a different stem and mess about with the settings but he's had one go at it and seems to have lost interest. Told him his Ragley is not welcome! :shock: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

It's a RetroBike national event... and Dr S is running it... The Ragley... :shock:

Old bikes and stiff necks are not optional ;)

Ah the Ragleys for the Bring and Buy Bike Parts Jumble

I'm trying to figure out how to get the modern components off my bike for some old worn out one's just for the weekend. :?

brocklanders023":5rgvao11 said:
FluffyChicken":5rgvao11 said:
giant-one":5rgvao11 said:

What's wrong with the Alpinestars ?

He's moaning that it makes his neck sore :roll: Told him to try a different stem and mess about with the settings but he's had one go at it and seems to have lost interest. Told him his Ragley is not welcome! :shock: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

"Moaning about my neck being sore" :LOL: Dude what kind of a cock are you? Rode this more than once you nob. Besides I have'nt got time to sort it out now so tuff.

Well You've just made my mind up cheers, pal.

Dr S":h6454rf5 said:
Ragley??

Don't leave it within reversing distance of my truck!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I will come and taunt you on the Friday evening. I will have a nice cold bottle of beer waiting for you. :D :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Don't worry giant-one, I'll bring my On-One to keep it company!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only joking. But surely riding anything is better than not coming and riding at all..?

Besides we can have a good ol' chin-wag about it over a few beers ;)

mmm, beeeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back