Pentlands Friday 2nd July, 7pm meet Dreghorn Services

Hi Ken, do you have flat pedals in your bike? We could swap ours Xizangs and compare how different sizes ride.

I'll be travel straight from work, not sure I have spare tubes or pump, that was just morning decision :D

COOL what a turnout for what is by modern standards quite tame mtb'ing.
Veiws though are brilliant and the climbing can be tough but worth it.

See you all there on what is my local patch, I'll cycle there mainly on B roads and dirt track over a distance of a couple of miles :D

yes, with toe clips :) what size is your Xizang?
My chainset is a very worn but you should get an idea.

Mikee, I reckon I'll be at yours sometime between 5.30 and 6.00

Got toe clips as well, small 16 inches, 21.7 top tube but with long 150 mm stem.

I get the feeling, this is gonna be a great meet/ride

Im away out for an innertube now, appears after 2 attempts my puncture repairing skills have vanished over the years :roll:

See you shortly lads :D

G

i think i'll be using the old foot on the tyre trick tonight :D :D :D :D i might change the pads :?

Puncture fixed :roll:

Bike washed (in the shower, managed to overcome the wrath of Mrs P's evil stares :LOL: :LOL: )

loading the motor

on ma way to Ecks :cool:

G

I'm excited for you all just reading this :LOL:

Would have loved to have made this but just in from work and going out for dinner soon.

Have a great ride guy's, look forward to the report ;)

yeah me to, sounds like a cracker of a meet- was travelling from edinburgh this afternoon in the wrong direction :roll:

Thanks for the trucker salute today Jimi, the kids would have loved it but they were all snoring in the back!

Back