Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

End of August and weekend is fine for me, just need panniers and decent bike for travelling. Unless I'll take my rucksack again :D

Radoslaw":f8czw6cm said:
..... Unless I'll take my rucksack again :D

Rado - Pamiętam bólu! :shock:

rado2.jpg

Panniers :D

Rado, if you want to borrow a set of roll top large waterproof panniers then you can have mine. Nothing special from Halfords but 99-100% waterproof. Obviously you'll need a rack which I can also provide in the form of a tubular alloy expedition rack if you want. I've no plans to use them this year ;)

Hey, it's face full of pain dude, what are you thinking of :p Oh wait, it does look like extasy indeed :twisted:

Velo, thanks for that, speak you later on today hopefully.

Still interest in this? I'm still hopeful that it happens anyway, and now have the details for the world's friendliest music festival, Bootstock, which happens on Saturday 4th September on the Black Isle

Details here: http://www.theheddles.co.uk/bootstock/Bootstock 2010.pdf

And also included, just because I found it on the server where I uploaded the Bootstock pdf and it still amuses me, a surrealistic classic shot entirely on location in the Heddle kitchen before a live audience:

pineapple.gif

Now THAT'S irrelevant!

Deathly silence on the Dingwall- Ullapool C2C, given it was originally pencilled in for next weekend.

Anybody still up for this?

The weekend after, if the weather is nice (!!) I may try a run from Kirkwall to Kirkwall via Aberdeen. Kirkwall- Tain on Friday, Bootstock on Saturday, Tain- Elgin or thereby on Sunday, then to Aberdeen on Monday. Then have to fart about for a day before getting the boat back on Tueday.

Very weather dependent though!

Back