have we ever had a singlespeed BOTM theme?

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
just wondering...not that any of mine would be good enough! :oops:

I'd like to see some showcased.

Oooh - might be the inspiration I need to get my first retrobike up n running (was sposed to be done in July but a broken elbow after a car hit me while on the bike put paid to that... will have to see how easy wrenching is once i start physio)

ian

This sounds like a great idea....

grandpa_simpson.jpg

m just joking, single speeds are cool as long as they're retro. It'd probably be a good idea because it open the competition up to more than just Cartsen & Rumpfy :?

ameybrook":37ad2r6c said:
m just joking, single speeds are cool as long as they're retro. It'd probably be a good idea because it open the competition up to more than just Cartsen & Rumpfy :?

I wouldn't mind betting that Carsten would pull a cool SS Adroit out of the bag ;)

MadCowKev":10jc7nre said:
ameybrook":10jc7nre said:

I wouldn't mind betting that Carsten would pull a cool SS Adroit out of the bag ;)
Thing to remember about ss though, there isn't really a period groupset etc. So any build is likely to be partly modern anyway. Wasn't it Keith Bontrager that said ss was supposed to be a bodge of old bits anyway?
Mine started a bodge, then i started getting missed eyed with syncros and raceface :twisted:

Reckon it'd have to have a melvin though (did they ever do them in wacky colours?) and WORD hub - they were around BITD weren't they?

Back