A Store full of goodies = )

:cool: I now want to build a competely camo bike...[/quote]

just don't get off to go for a pee in the woods or you'll never find it again... :D

Wu-Tangled":2rpwybcm said:
just don't get off to go for a pee in the woods or you'll never find it again... :D

:D Ha brilliant, i also have visions of myself similarly camo'd up terrifying innocent ramblers as i fly past them completely invisibly!

when i worked in an outdoor shop i used to have loads of people come in over the years wanting to buy a red swiss army knife to replace the camo one they bought, dropped and subsequently lost. Never understood why you'd want a camo emergency knife. Ha ha.

I was speaking to a Ray Mear's type the other day and he pointed out that he's sat there for 8hrs still as anything, watching a badger set and then a couple of bikers has whizzed past and disrupted the woods enough he just calls it a day.

Makes you think doesn't it? You think you're alone in the woods...

store - shop, right?

erh, "store" means "shop", right?

so, these parst are for sale then ;) ?

I am in for the black and silver Altek levers....
:LOL:

(just wanted to say: what a nice collection! very cool :cool: )

Well, i believe that if someone wrote "to sell" or if the topic was on "ebay watch", it would been some people´s bankrupcy... :LOL: :LOL:

I have a hard time understanding how people can get to this point.
When you have two sets of Real levers how can you then actually buy a third or even a fourth....unless of course they have a different colored handle of course then thats ok.
Nothing still comes close to the Titanium collector we have here at the site, sorry forgot the guys name. He had a real penchant for Ti Ibis stems.
I would like to keep some of the links in a "My favorite link" area actually....so that I could collect links.

Oh crap that is sad.

Back